Request to remove admin of Admiral.Scott

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Dr. Pöbel, Schtoepsel, Moderatoren

Request to remove admin of Admiral.Scott

Postby knight_9 » 20.04.2014, 20:58

This chicken shit always swap team to gain huge advantage before start, at least by names. He just swap whoever he wants. Never asked for permission, never respect the players. This is annoying.
If you want to win every time, go play alone, you noob. I said noob you [...]
Last edited by Admin on 24.04.2014, 10:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no insults please
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Re: Request to remove admin of Admiral.Scott

Postby Say_No_to_War » 24.04.2014, 10:35

insulting in your report doesnt make it more reliable...
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Postby lesbo.archer » 28.04.2014, 22:34

I fully support that knight is saying, Admiral.Scott just used his admin priv to kick me out of a lobby because he told me to "go down" and I refused to. I can only assume he wants his team to be exactly the players he likes. This is admin abuse in my opinion.
lesbo.archer
Normandier

Postby lesbo.archer » 28.04.2014, 22:36

Now that admiral.scott read my last post, he is kicking me from every game.

Please take action.
lesbo.archer
Normandier

Postby admiral.scott » 28.04.2014, 23:35

first of all, it wasnt me who kicked you! everybody dislike you because you really annoying to everyone in every game.

i swaped you, thats true, because its TEAMLEAUGE and i dont wanna play with you, like a lot other ppl.

i didnt kicked you out of anything.

gn8
admiral.scott
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby schredder » 29.04.2014, 00:55

i was in lobby and yes you kicked him 1 time other admins kicked twice ad scot also threatined to kick me in lobby while were in game we are not all as good as you admiral i for 1 play for fun there is not enuf ppl platyin the game to kick ppl now sometimes i waIT 2 HOURS B4 GAME as for league iv played many games and im not in league ladder bring back shuffle and stop insulting people please! and act your age not like a 10year old brat
schredder
Fishing Boat

Postby admiral.scott » 03.05.2014, 18:28

@schredder: maybe you realized that it is teamleague?!? if someone join in my team and my TEAM, not only myselve, dont want to play with this person in this team, WE can swap this guy in the other team! but i cant understand your "crying". we kicked you? no! we swaped you? no! we played with you? YES.

so pls talk about things who really happened! ty....

play more, write less... happy playing
admiral.scott
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby knight_9 » 03.05.2014, 22:21

Let's make it clear fisrt. The reason for this post and my hostile attitude toward Admiral.Scott is not because I might lose to him due to his swapping which always gets him a better team. I can take on everyone in the league. It is his action that pissed me off.

For every game I played with this admiral guy, he just start swapping ppl around immediately after he joins the lobby.

If you like to play with your own team, go host you own damn bot.

If you dont like the line up, leave and wait for the next game, and good luck with that.

You dont like to play with me, then go to another team. Another team is full? sorry, you can leave and join next one.

I always leave the game when I ever saw your pathetic name in the lobby, but you don't just join a game that I have waited for hours then swapping me around.

And the only reason you swap ppl around is to gain advanrage in the game. Just go check all the lineups he plays since TEAM. It's pretty clear.

And everytime he accidentally lose, he will just start talking shit in ALL channel in the end of the game to show oh.... I'm so good, this lose is not cause by me.

Since you are so into the TEAM, why cant you just shut up and GG the damn. Or at least you can talk whatever you want in your god damn team channel.

You want to talk about what really happens? cool, everything I said above is what really happened.

We just talked about what happened in the game. Taz said I shouldn't spam in game, and we should continue our discussion in the lobby. Cool, wellen dropped, so we peaced the game. And where is your pathetic face? why dont you join next game? huh? Oh sure, you are soo busy. Cool.

I make it clear here and now. I dont want to be swapped, and I dont want to be playing with you on the same team ever. If I sense the imbalance of the team, I always balance the team myself. Dont believe it just ask around. The thing that pissed me off the most is imbalanced teamplay. Go ahead ask imba_skilled about that if you have any doubts.
So from now on, dont ever, ever swap me again. You want the spot, come early. And for the rest of player, if you want to swap anybody, ask for their god damn permission to do so. You dont just swap whoever you want and however you want just because you have the admin to do so.
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby knight_9 » 03.05.2014, 22:22

Say_No_to_War wrote:insulting in your report doesnt make it more reliable...

At least it can directly show my anger level.
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Return to Battleships Crossfire League