WHY IP BAN? cant join any game

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Dr. Pöbel, Schtoepsel, Moderatoren

WHY IP BAN? cant join any game

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 08.12.2013, 05:07

Is this for making multiple accounts? Cuz I wasn't avoiding ban, I gladly told everyone who I was. Was able to play last night, I barely play anymore, and have tooken years break. Stop ruining the game, admins do what they want, tried joining game, slots full, joined, kicked by admin instantly, rejoined, kicked again, then tried again, slots full, he must of gotten who he wanted in. As for B.62, I outa habbit again forgot to save some really good replays with him being ignorant. I have 1 only of a bit. He starts a game 3vs3 because he didn't want to wait any longer, then admin kicks a player for being afk after it took ages in lobby, threatening to ban him if he afk again. He's "sick of having a bad game". Apparently was his third game in a row being afk at the beggining, but it happens. WILL happen more if you let these admins do anything, there's lots of other games out there. Soon this game will probably be dead, then admins can admin kick themselves.

RESPOND WHY PLEASE :)
Don't ignore like last post please even if B.62 is an "old friend" to you, say_no_to_war.
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Re: WHY IP BAN? cant join any game

Postby Wan.Taz » 08.12.2013, 08:40

- There is NO record of IP ban. If u can join a game then get 'kicked' it means you are NOT banned too
- Who 'kicked' you btw?
- Time of 'kicks'? There was no admin online tonight as from 1.30a.m CEST except me and I was not even on any admin account or playing games.
- You can get kicked from lobby through high ping. Thats normal and its automated. Your ping is high -----> repeated automated kicks
- Game can be started 3v3
- The player who got kicked is well known for his afks and has been warned countless of times. Ofc it can happen but that specific player either goes afk at start of 40% of his games or goes afk in middle of 15-20% of other games
Wan.Taz
Galleon

Re: WHY IP BAN? cant join any game

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 09.12.2013, 00:34

well thats good to hear thanks wan :) was gunna say its gettin lil ridiculous, but I don't usually make accusations without really good thought. Yes I am fully aware how everything works, votekick lobby cant come back into that # of bships again if goes through. Forget about b.62 im just sayin wat is, like admin kicking that player after bout 3-4 min wen he said he would wait 10, as long as he leaves me alone I could care less, but admins do do wat they want wan, mayb not u lol. Also your mistaking me, I wasnt admin kicked 100% when I thought IP ban, 2 seperate time. Guarnteed i kno that the lobby was full, admin clearly kicked someone, i joined, after 1 sec i was kicked, joined again, after bout 4 secs kicked, with people talking sayin wtf and laughing. After that, all u rlly can do is take screenshot, lobby was full after, i did get the number of the lobby which i highly doubt matters, mayb search admins for this game number in their list? #8098 . I did glance at names second time in, didnt even recognize anyone. Point is I don't c it often and I think we know y, but certain admins go excessive with it (anything), with many complaints in lobbies at times most saying, no, i hate 3vs3, as do I. I often minimize game, and wen anything lags it means the games loading, so im not able to see what/if an admin is asking wat people want. Disappointing waiting awhile expecting 4v4 and its 3v3. Don't get me wrong either but sometimes it might be nice to start 3v3 cuz that rare occasion it takes ages. It probably coulda been held off a bit longer especially wen i highly doubt i was the only one not seeing lobby chat, b.62 i could clearly c was just eager for a "good" game that day. Maybe just a little more freedom :)

As for ip ban thing, i still cant get into any number lobby, it seemed like as soon as the numbers reset to 1, i couldn't log. my first test was 7-8. tried joining 7, i dont c anything of lobby, game started shortly after and switched to 8, still, i just tried on west server today, same thing, guarnteed no admin is kicking me now lol. Ive also only been kicked from a few lobbies for excessive ping, never trying to join 1. It always allows me to rejoin anyways, I basically kno 100% its not that either, :? ?
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Return to Battleships Crossfire League