B.62 Is Power Hungry And Ignorant

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Dr. Pöbel, Schtoepsel, Moderatoren

B.62 Is Power Hungry And Ignorant

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 20.11.2013, 05:58

B.62 cried about my "teamplay" and was rude about it. wen i argued back, no swearing or anything ruder then he was, he mutes me because he has the power to. As i try type sayin im going to the bathroom to puke, he cries more because he couldnt c wat i was sayin. I mass ping to "try" to explain, he cries even harder. Without getting into specifics, i was near computer but still busy. So i tried following my team to b helpful, they all prevented me with nets/x marks spot from B.62. He also tries to "intiminate" me by threatening to ban me for puking, i moved just show im here but busy, he takes it as im "scared" or something. Going on to everyone asking them if they c what im doing, without unmuting me so i can quickly explain. He also remade my account name so i couldnt log, 1-1-0-0-1-1.
My point of view on this, admins cant mute someone because any reason they feel, just because they dont wanna talk to u or "had enough". Especially if NO verbal profanity was said, or anything of that nature, only thing i did was call him dumb, which in many more words he said to me, saying i kill thief 2, when its called share damage, whoever gets, not cry ur not sailor to use canon on last amount of health. to satisfy his sick urges i on purposly let him have a kill after. afterall it is just a game :D He also tried blame me for intentionally dying, wen i misclick feelin sick, and i cant ask for help, ask anyone, ive made these mistakes before. little dizzy/sick right now to b 100% sure if this is everything, but please BAN B.62 admin privileges. EVEN if i did ruin game onpurposly after he mutes unfairly, it should not matter, muting me is ruining the game, theirs no Team Cooperation, how am i suppose to play? solo? I dc from a laggy player i think, and wasnt aware u cant save replay if DC, i did save game play and it will show EXACTLY wat was coming from him and me, little after he muted because i made points of y he is wrong. I also saved game of him stealing my name. Also just realized he banned me. Do wat u want with this information, but this type of stuff is, childish, get a life B.62.

I was told that the person who made same name is lovjo. Like i said to him, its extremely coincidental that ive never seen same name, instantly next game hes in lobby, then ingame he does exactly wat i do just 1500 range rockets instead pirate torpedo. same ship. and on top of that it doesnt say its him, but i kno u can change IP.
I was also made aware that no one will even read into this without a replay. Like i told him again, KS and swearing in the ban reason, to me is reason enough to ban his admin. My daughter is 6, she read that, she says the F word all the time now thanks to B.62. The other reasons, asks B.62 exactly why for the other reasons, im sure ill agree with wat hes sayin, he just doesnt kno anything because he wouldn't let me explain, laughing saying, I think hes trying to tell us something, while im pinging. So plz just explain to me the exact reasons for this stupidity, and if i need say more, just ask plz :)

I decided to try again and found out guaranteed it won't let me send a .w3z but would allow me to upload a .w3g. So again, please just get back to me with any answer at all, and i will send SS thru youtube if i have to. I obviously can play it myself, i will take SS of him calling me handicapped and laughing about hurting my feelings. im very emotional and sensitive. He just wouldnt stop. continuing whole game about how terrible of a player i am. His words, sorry for making fun of handicapped or hurting ur feeling lol, the lol at the end hurt me more then words can explain. My relative just became "disabled" is correct word, its extremely insulting to me.
Last edited by 1-1-0-0-1-1 on 21.11.2013, 03:14, edited 5 times in total.
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Re: B.62 Is Power Hungry And Ignorant

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 20.11.2013, 06:01

I dont know how to get the attachment to send, takes awhile, then goes to a blank post page. Just ask B.62 for it, he surely has to take one in order to ban no? or this the wild west?
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 20.11.2013, 06:13

Last quick point i just noticed, ur rules say_no_to_war. I see no where in them that EVEN PPs will b given if Kill Thief, I have been thanked and told gj for finishing, MOST have no weap damage like B.62 cried about also that i had. So what i do? wait till he swims far away realize none my team has skills left? and wat about me? i deserve none? Check replay carefully plz, if he didnt take, ill try send mine again, im sure its on mine where I was KS'd. It happens Baby.62, i didnt cry, get over it.
This is 1 of many the dumb reasons he wrote for a ban, I saw his reasons after i wrote this, it wouldnt send so thats y im late 2. I found it hilarious, every reason he said, I explained why hes "crazy". except flame leaver whatever thats suppose to mean, ive checked before, DC counts as a leave. Cry more baby.
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Postby Dracoel » 20.11.2013, 14:12

If you succeed in editing your first post, why are you not able in doing it once again?
Thoses 3 concecutives posts inlight fact that you have not a structured-mind ... It's desserving you, regarding the message you're trying to send.
Dracoel
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 20.11.2013, 17:40

Dracoel, i didnt know you were someone in charge, try using ur head mayb, im sick, i have an excuse, whats urs? its 3 somewat different things, instead of doing a new paragraph, i did 3 posts, i hate forums, its not my duty to b 100% precise with grammar, this aint english class, get over it 2. ill satisfy u 2, my head is dumb, now get off me. say_no_to_war, plz do nothing until i have all of it in one post, god forbid someone doesnt understand.
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Postby knight_9 » 23.11.2013, 05:57

pff.... talking about rude, think twice about your daughter when you name yourself SEMEN-EXTRACTOR, and only thing you say is "eat semen"............
knight_9
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby 1-1-0-0-1-1 » 23.11.2013, 06:05

pff.... what naughty language. its SEMAN, i couldnt fit the A, suppose to say, Seaman-Extractor, i save fishermans lives.
1-1-0-0-1-1
Normandier

Return to Battleships Crossfire League