maphack

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Dr. Pöbel, Schtoepsel, Moderatoren

maphack

Postby IslandStyle » 08.11.2013, 19:49

after watching the replay aiphaton is obviously using maphackwhile trading.
Attachments
aophaton mh.w3g
(653.05 KiB) Downloaded 638 times
IslandStyle
Normandier

Re: maphack

Postby Wan.Taz » 08.11.2013, 22:44

Sry had completely forgot abt that replay.

In short: Very very suspicious moves in the beginning
No fog clicks detected to confirm 100%

Need confirmation from another admin.
Wan.Taz
Galleon

Postby Fenris » 09.11.2013, 18:00

I will take a look later tonight and respond to this (and other topics that have been discussed recently as well).
Fenris
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby Fenris » 09.11.2013, 22:00

The whole movement is very suspicious indeed, to me it looks like clear maphack (only exception is when he drives into the trireme at 20:59, but apart from that he evades almost every contact with very strange moves). We should not forget that he shares an ip with Computer(Irre), who is a member of the opposite team, so there is a small possibility of skype-abuse for example, on the other hand Computer(Irre) tries to hunt him down a few times himself, so I don´t think that this is the case. But since there is no click through fog of war, I cannot confirm and therefore would like to see other replays of him (especially as trader) and we should keep an eye on him for sure.
Fenris
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby IslandStyle » 09.11.2013, 22:40

Really? I was camping ale and he waited on the other side of the wall. when i left he continued trading. there is no way he should now i was there, wait for me to leave then continue. If that isnt obvious maphack then i dont know what is. whatever do what you want, i guess its ok to use maphack.
IslandStyle
Normandier

Postby Wan.Taz » 09.11.2013, 23:04

As fenris stated two players were playing with the same ip: aiphaton the enemy trader and computer(irre) your ally (meaning shared connection and same house). The moves were suspicious indeed but we usually need to confirm through a fog click when there it is 100% sure of maphack.

In this case the probability of having 2 ppl playing in the same room may have been a factor. Aiphaton may have checked on the monitor of computer(irre). I used to do that too in the good old cs days :D

We will monitor additional replays for this case though and i will check through the replays i got in my computer.

Additionally maphack users are currently being ip banned so in this case banning aiphaton will result in computer(irre) being also banned
Wan.Taz
Galleon

Return to Battleships Crossfire League