MapHack - monkeysinspace @ uswest.battle.net-Player ID: 3750

Informations, Report of abuse/maphack users, critics, suggestions,... about the official Battleships Crossfire League.

Moderators: Dr. Pöbel, Schtoepsel, Moderatoren

MapHack - monkeysinspace @ uswest.battle.net-Player ID: 3750

Postby WacraftSA » 13.08.2013, 02:20

Ahoi lads,

No doubt to the maphack in this one. Just watch any 3-4 minute stint after 40 mins. He just invuls with trader and clears mines with no scope etc. Running backwards when enemy comes in fog etc.

Funny I didn't realize it so much when I was playing - just assumed he had scope or was Wan in disguise :P

Don't know if he has a dynamic IP or what because he had obviously played before (not an absolute noob) and was boasting a lot. This account has very few games.

All the best,

Care.Baer
Attachments
Maphack monkeysinspace Player ID 3750.w3g
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 589 times
WacraftSA
Normandier

Re: MapHack - monkeysinspace @ uswest.battle.net-Player ID:

Postby WacraftSA » 28.08.2013, 07:54

Hello again,
I realize that (active) admins are few and far between, but when obvious Maphack postings go unnoticed/unpunihed I'm not sure we're sending the right message :lol:

Is there something that I didn't do to speed up things?

All the best,

Care.Baer
WacraftSA
Normandier

Postby Fenris » 28.08.2013, 10:18

I did see it the very first day you posted it, the problem is that common admins on european server can only ban people on the euro server as well. Only exception is when the guy you want to ban is in the same game, otherwise only say_no can take the action and ban on all servers.
Fenris
Fallen-Kings Pride

Postby WacraftSA » 19.10.2013, 20:40

Oh, weel, no need for any admin to take action in 2 months. Thankfully the maphacker is now (apparently) inactive :D
WacraftSA
Normandier

Return to Battleships Crossfire League