qualify suggestion

Informations / bugreport / balancing / design / discussion area to Battleships Crossfire by Say_No_to_War, prior editors: Timber_Wolf25 and sked. To download it klick on Downloads in the Navbar

Moderators: Dr. Pöbel, Schtoepsel, Moderatoren

qualify suggestion

Postby trolololo » 25.09.2011, 11:16

Hi, I'm writing this in here because I have no idea whom I should tell this and because I'm waiting for a game start right now.
It's just this little suggestion that I think it would be cool if it were so. It's about the epicly long waiting time till a league game starts.

I think qualified people should be kicked from the qualified games. and if you think that would bring too many noobs to league games put a higher bar to get qualified.

or if that isn't an option you should make the qualified games shuffled, coz it happens too often that teams go there to pwn noobs and have an easy game, which sucks for the newcomers
trolololo
Fishing Boat

Re: qualify suggestion

Postby trolololo » 25.09.2011, 11:46

and also I think there should be more than just 2 qualify games running at the same time so new people can join bships and learn the game. It happens alot that there are NO qualify games open and this happens:
trolololo
Fishing Boat

Postby Say_No_to_War » 18.11.2011, 13:14

solved in new season I think ;)
Say_No_to_War
Pearl

Postby el-trickser » 16.12.2011, 10:55

same problem again
qualify isn't kicking anymore and less shuffle games get full
now people just don't wait and join a qualify game instead making it hard finding 8 players at a time now :|
el-trickser
Galleon

Postby CurssseOfTheSea » 16.12.2011, 17:05

@el-trickser Yes, for some reason it isn't kicking qualified players. :? I was just about to post this.

Du drückst die High-Heels aufs Pedal;
jetzt geht's so richtig ab.
CurssseOfTheSea
Galleon

Return to Battleships Crossfire Developement